National Presto was founded in 1905 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and is recognized as a leader in the electric housewares industry due to its long history of innovation which has created major new categories of products. It is the company’s intention to continually provide innovative new products which meet the needs of today’s changing lifestyles, as well as a wide selection of basic appliances which reflect the image of quality long associated with the Presto® name.
Below are the positions available:
Customer Service Representative
National Presto Industries, Inc., a national leader in innovative kitchen appliances, is looking for a two full-time Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join our team at the corporate headquarters in Eau Claire. This is not a traditional call center; instead our CSR team operates a highly successful help line by working with customers to assist with their product or issue, and assure their experience with Presto is positive.
· Handle customer orders for products and parts
· Troubleshoot and resolving customer issues or complaints
· Educate customers on use of Presto® products
· Handle warranty issues
· Data entry of customer orders and call notes.
· Other duties as assigned, including occasionally assisting in filling parts orders.
· High LOL外围网站 Diploma or its equivalent
· Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service or call center environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Accurate alphanumeric keyboarding skills
· Intermediate computer literacy
· Familiarity with basic office equipment operation.
· Experience with cooking, canning, and the use of common kitchen appliances is preferred.
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
The ideal candidate will have the sincere desire to help customers and to provide a high level of customer service. This is a full-time position scheduled Monday- Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please send your resume and cover letter to: HRresumes@mynpbk.com (preferred), or by mail to: 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703, Attn: Human Resources.
National Presto Industries, located in Eau Claire, WI, is a nationally recognized manufacturer of small household appliances with over 110 years of sustained innovation. We are currently looking for an Internal Auditor provide Senior Management with evaluations and recommendations pertaining to company operations in regard to internal controls and compliance with company policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- Prior Auditing experience preferred.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Understanding of financial accounting concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with computerized accounting system and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work with minimal supervision
- Integrate internal and external audit activities
- Evaluate risk exposures relating to the Company’s governance, operations, and information systems in accordance with the following objectives:
- Evaluation of the adequacy, effectiveness, and proper application of the Company’s system of controls
- Determination of the extent of compliance with these controls and other established policies, plans, procedures, and regulatory requirements;
- Determination of the extent to which Company assets are accounted for and safeguarded; and
- Appraisal of the economy and efficiency of Company operations.
- Coordinate the annual financial statement audit, quarterly reviews, and benefit plan audits with external auditors, providing assistance to reduce external auditors’ workload
- Prepare annual operational audit schedule, including input from senior management, and obtain Audit Committee approval
- Considering both financial and operational aspects of the Company, identify, analyze, evaluate, and record sufficient information to achieve the objectives of each review and audit.
- Identify factors causing deficient conditions and provide constructive, economical, and practical recommendations to management to strengthen controls, increase efficiency, and/or decrease costs, following up on agreed upon recommendations to verify implementation.
- Submit audit reports and/or orally provide communication on findings and recommendations to management, Audit Committee, and external auditors
- Meet with the Audit Committee as requested or as necessary for reporting purposes and audit guidance
- Conduct special investigations or reviews as requested by management, external auditors or the Audit Committee for fraud, conflicts of interest, and other potentially sensitive areas
- Train, manage, and provide feedback to internal audit interns in performance of assigned tasks.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities required of this position. This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Job functions are subject to modification.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including health, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401(k), paid vacation, etc. For consideration, forward your resume and cover letter to HRresumes@mynpbk.com.
LOL外围网站Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LOL外围网站VEVRAA Federal Contractor
LOL外围网站If you are a qualified individual with a disability or an individual that has other barriers that limit your ability to access our on-line application system, please contact the Human Resources Department at 715-839-2203 or at HRresumes@mynpbk.com to discuss alternative ways to apply for open positions.
Copies of our Affirmative Action Plan for disabled workers and covered veterans are available for inspection between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m at our location, 3925 N. Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI.